GaBI Journal is circulated to healthcare professionals involved in all aspects of medicinal provision including:
- healthcare providers, e.g. nurses, scientists, hospital directors
- regulatory agencies (national and international)
- national pricing and reimbursement authorities, health technology assessment boards, healthcare purchasers
- policymakers, policy advisers, politicians
- insurance companies, healthcare payers
- members of relevant societies such as FIP, IAPO (patient group)
The initial circulation exceeds 5,000 copies targeting professionals in clinical practice and healthcare policies, pharmaceutical experts and scientists worldwide.
- generics/biosimilars/innovator pharmaceutical companies
- biotechnology companies
- manufacturers of chemicals/raw materials (API)
- industry suppliers
- clinical research and manufacturing organisations
For print and online (website) circulation details, request here.
Source URL: http://gabi-journal.net/gabi-journal/advertise/circulation-profile
Copyright ©2018 GaBI Journal unless otherwise noted.
Generics and Biosimilars Initiative (GaBI)
Tel: +32 474989572 | Fax: +32 14 583 048