GaBI Journal is an independent, peer reviewed academic journal, which encompasses all aspects of generic and biosimilar medicines development and use, from fundamental research to clinical application and policies.
- Offers an independent, peer reviewed publishing platform for scientific research and development of generic and biosimilar medicines
- Is supported by an International Editorial Advisory Board whose members are well-known and respected, authoritative experts in generic and biosimilar medicines
- Covers a large variety of editorial elements, such as review articles, meta-analyses, original research, short communications, letters to the editor, articles covering issues on legal/regulatory/guidelines, interviews, and patient-oriented information
- Contains high quality and authoritative editorial content, e.g. reports, studies, analyses, updates, through invited short reviews from world-renowned experts
- Provides educational and valuable content carefully researched, compiled and edited by a team of professional Science Editors – ensuring that only the most accurate and reliable information is released
- Circulates to a worldwide readership of 5,000 academically trained healthcare professionals
Source URL: http://gabi-journal.net/gabi-journal/advertise/features
Copyright ©2018 GaBI Journal unless otherwise noted.
Generics and Biosimilars Initiative (GaBI)
Tel: +32 474989572 | Fax: +32 14 583 048