Call for Papers
Manuscripts, prepared according to the instructions for authors are invited on all aspects of pharmaceutical and therapeutic sciences, including:
- Regulatory situation with biosimilars in different countries/geographical areas
- Interchangeability of biosimilars
- Challenges for National Regulatory Authorities
- Practical experience on the use of biosimilars
- Bioequivalence studies of generics and biosimilars
- Stability data of biosimilars
- Immunogenicity (antigenicity) of biosimilar monoclonal antibodies
- Biosimilars regulatory framework in developing countries
- Quantitative approach to evaluate biosimilars (safety, exposure)
- Comparability exercise: methodology aspects along the development spectrum
- Physicochemical standardization methods in biosimilars
- Pharmacovigilance and risk management of biosimilars
- Manufacturing technique to increase permeability of generic drugs
Original research, review article, meta-analysis, short communications, and letters to the Editor will be considered for publication. Manuscripts should be in English and submitted electronically to GaBI Journal, click here to submit.
Authors who wish to discuss the submission of articles or related matters are invited to contact the Editor-in-Chief.
Contact us for an updated list of topics on which GaBI Journal wishes to receive submissions.
Source URL: http://gabi-journal.net/gabi-journal/information-for-authors/call-for-papers
Copyright ©2018 GaBI Journal unless otherwise noted.
Generics and Biosimilars Initiative (GaBI)
Tel: +32 474989572 | Fax: +32 14 583 048