Print – GaBI Journal
|Advertisement Size (4 colours)||Trim Size (mm)*||Bleed Size (mm)*|
|Double page spread||276 x 420||286 x 430|
|Full page||276 x 210||286 x 220|
|Half page horizontal||138 x 210||148 x 220|
|Half page vertical||276 x 105||286 x 115|
|1/3 vertical page||276 x 70||286 x 80|
|1/3 horizontal page||92 x 210||102 x 220|
*height by width
All data are stated height by width:
Whole page: 281 x 213 mm
Trim size: 276 x 210 mm
Type area: 275 x 185 mm
Printing: offset printing
B/W maximum line screen: metric 60 (150 lpi)
Euro scale colours: metric 60
Please allow a minimum of 5 mm for trim on each of the cut sides. There is an allowed tolerance within the offset colour printing process.
Artwork shall be delivered digitally as a high-resolution PDF or TIFF file according to European print standards. Quark Xpress files can be accepted without responsibility of the publishing house. Please provide a colour proof.
- Artwork in digital format, please send to Ms Lasia Tang
- Artwork requires a colour proof, contact us for details of delivery address
Other charges (if applicable):
Technical costs for non-final materials will be charged. Cost of artwork handling is Euros 200 per ad visual.
Online – GaBI Journal website
GaBI Journal website offers a dynamic platform to communicate with healthcare professionals, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Contact us for website traffic information.
Online material requirements (in pixels):
|Banner type||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||File size (kb)|
|Full banner||745||150||75 max.|
File type: GIF, JPG, or SWF, flash animation is acceptable, subject to production clearance.
Link button: website address can be inserted with the banner, please provide URL or website link.
- Prescribing information to be provided as a word document or PDF, and must be no more than one click away from the banner.
- Third-party banner advertising is not permitted.
- Advertisements supplied remain the responsibility of the advertiser.
- Advertisements are accepted subject to availability and Pro Pharma Communications International approval.
For further information on GaBI Journal and website advertising packages, rates and discounts, website traffic information as well as GaBI Journal subscriptions, please contact Ms Lasia Tang, or by telephone on +32 474 989572/+32 14 724195.