Manuscripts, prepared according to the instructions for authors are invited on all aspects of pharmaceutical and therapeutic sciences, including:
- Interchangeability of biosimilars
- Practical experience on the use of biosimilars
- Stability data of biosimilars
- Immunogenicity (antigenicity) of biosimilar monoclonal antibodies
- Quality assessments of biosimilars
- Real-world evidence/experience
- Patient benefits, patient safety
- Pharmacovigilance and risk management of biosimilars
- Regulatory standards of biosimilars in different countries/geographical areas
- Challenges for National Regulatory Authorities
- Bioequivalence studies of generics and biosimilars
- Quantitative approach to evaluate biosimilars (safety, exposure)
- Comparability exercise: methodology aspects along the development spectrum
- Physicochemical standardization methods in biosimilars
- Manufacturing technique to increase permeability of generic drugs
- Continuous manufacturing of biologicals
Original research, review article, meta-analysis, short communications, and letters to the Editor will be considered for publication. Manuscripts should be in English and submitted electronically to GaBI Journal, click here to submit.
Authors who wish to discuss the submission of articles or related matters are invited to contact the Editor-in-Chief.
Contact us for an updated list of topics on which GaBI Journal wishes to receive submissions.