Letters to the Editor are considered for publication, subject to editing and abridgment, provided they do not contain material that has been submitted or published elsewhere. Please note the following:
- Letters in reference to a Journal article must not exceed 800 words.
- A letter can have no more than five references and one figure or table.
- A letter can be signed by a maximum of three authors.
- Financial associations or other possible conflicts of interest must be disclosed. Disclosures will be published with the letters and appear in the published articles.
- Include your full contact details and complete mailing address with your letter.
- All letters must be submitted here or via ScholarOne.
Letters that do not adhere to these instructions will not be considered. Rejected letters and figures will not be returned.
We do not acknowledge receipt of your letter, but we will notify when we have made a decision about publication; there will not be prepublication proofs. Submission of a letter constitutes permission for GaBI Journal, its licensees, and its assignees to use it in GaBI Journal’s various print and electronic publications and in collections, revisions, and any other form or medium.