Manuscripts, prepared according to the instructions for authors are invited on all aspects of pharmaceutical and therapeutic sciences, including:
- clinical trials
- comparative bioavailability/bioequivalence studies
- bioequivalence methodology (traditional and biopharmaceutical)
- drug safety and risk management
- general drug production
- biopharmaceutical production/analytical/manufacturing methodology
- drug/formulation development
- supply chain management
- biopharmaceutical and generics regulatory issues
- healthcare policies and medicines policies
- health economics
- special patient populations, such as children, elderly, obese
- drug stereoisomerism including chirality
- OTC products, including herbal remedies and nutraceuticals
Original research, review article, meta-analysis, short communications, and letters to the Editor will be considered for publication. Manuscripts should be in English and submitted electronically to GaBI Journal, click here to submit.
Authors who wish to discuss the submission of articles or related matters are invited to contact the Editor-in-Chief.
Contact us for an updated list of topics on which GaBI Journal wishes to receive submissions.