Manuscripts, prepared according to the instructions for authors are invited on all aspects of pharmaceutical and therapeutic sciences, including:
- Interchangeability of biosimilars
- Practical experience on the use of biosimilars
- Bioequivalence studies of generics and biosimilars
- Stability data of biosimilars
- Health economics data of biosimilars
- Immunogenicity (antigenicity) of biosimilar monoclonal antibodies
- Quantitative approach to evaluate biosimilars (safety, exposure)
- Comparability excercise: methodology aspects along the development spectrum
- Physicochemical standardization methods in biosimilars
- Pharmacovigilance and risk management of biosimilars
- Best practice on biopharmaceutical characterization
- Bio-processing and manufacturing aspects
- Review of China and India as source of generic medicines
- Biosimilar cell line development and clone selection methodology
- Manufacturing technique to increase permeability of generic drugs
Original research, review article, meta-analysis, short communications, and letters to the Editor will be considered for publication. Manuscripts should be in English and submitted electronically to GaBI Journal, click here to submit.
Authors who wish to discuss the submission of articles or related matters are invited to contact the Editor-in-Chief.
Contact us for an updated list of topics on which GaBI Journal wishes to receive submissions.